Re: A92: Here's another...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Here's another...

BradLucky wrote:

> OK, I have another question for you: which programs do I need/not need
> for
> Fargo?

The Fargo core, flib, and any other libraries that are required by the
programs you are running are the only things that you need; however most
people also use FBrowser, stored in shell.92p.

> And what do these programs do?
>
> - hexdump

This is a hexidecimal memory viewer

> - romdump1

Dumps the calc's ROM to the link (used to make a ROM image for
emulators).  This dumps the raw data

> - romdump2

Same as above but it formats it to ASCII

> - sprite

Sprite test, it just moves a little 'X' around the screen

> - testfunc

Sample program to interface with TI-BASIC functions

 - Jim

 Blow the universe into nothingness
 Nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest

 Time is like a fuse, short and burning fast
 Armageddon is here, like said in the past

  - Fight Fire With Fire
  - Metallica

 Jim Ruble
 E-mail: rublej@geocities.com