Re: A92: Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo

actually it could have just been his system doing something diff...like if
he ran a diff program and it didnt interfere like maybe another one did?
same thing has happened to me...ive done the same thing like 100 times in a
row then the 101st time it works and then it works after that for some odd
reason

>> Hey guys...guess what?  I got it to work.  I don't know.  I just tried
the
>> putfargo program again and went through the steps and -poof- it worked.
I did