A92: Release of PCTOOLS 98 v0.41b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Release of PCTOOLS 98 v0.41b

		HELLO !

I released a new version of PCTOOLS 98 on TiCalc !
(you should be able to download it in some hours or
in some days...)

PCTOOLS 98 v0.41b Features are :
* For Fargo II
* Program optimized >Quite small for what it do
* Nice graphical interface with icons for files & folders
* Fast scroll
* Usefull Menus & shortcuts
* Filters (order, extension) !
* Files Operations
* Multiselection !
* Show the comment of Fargo programs in the status line
* Lock & Hide function for Folders/Files
* Protect your TI with a password when you turn it off
* Protect PCTOOLS with the PCT bolt
* The Advanced Protection Function for a VERY high level
  of security with passwords !
* APD (Auto Power Down) support
* Hide temporary folders (0001,0002...)
* Allow to run Fargo 1 programs.
* Press a key, the cursor will go to files with this char as
  first letter. (when Order=NAME)
* Use viewers to show files :
   - XeTal or QV for Texts
   - Picture Viewers for PIC pictures
   - Fargo Program Information for info about Fargo programs
	(comment, libraries needed)
* When you use the Delete Folder function, it first delete the
  files in the selected folder

PCTOOLS 98 seems to be VERY VERY stable.

I send this mail to a92 because I am waiting for ALL your
suggestions (p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr) in developping this
file manager !

Benoit SCHERRER
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr