A92: tsrpass

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: tsrpass

I was using mxm's tsrpass, and thought that it was a great program.  The
idea of tsr's is great, and i can't see what other programs people make
with it.  But I was quite disappointed when I came back to my calc in the
morning to find the batteries drained.  Unfortunately, tsrpass interferes
with apd (this would make sense if the tsr didn't really terminate, but I
am not sure what method it really uses).  So anyway, is this going to be
a problem with all tsrs made with mxmtsr?  Is there anyway to fix tsrpass
so that APD still works?

Noah Zoschke

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]