Re: A92: Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo

BradLucky wrote:

> OK.  Here's the deal.  I downloaded "fargo-0_2_7_1.zip".  I followed the
> directions (i.e. unzipped the file, sent backup to cpu, ran "putfargo.exe",
> sent backup to my 92, copied the .92p files to my 92).  Did I miss anything?
> All I know is that some of the files in the .zip file didn't unzip for some
> odd reason.  Maybe there's something wrong with the .zip file.  Now what do I
> do?
>
> Brad.

What do you mean some of the files didn't unzip for some reason?  What unzipping
program did you use?  If you used a DOS app such as pkunzip.exe, you need to do
it like this:

c:\fargo>pkunzip -d fargo-0.2.7.1.zip

Make sure that it creates some directories such as /doc and /asm.  Did you add
the 2 lines to your autoexec.bat file (explained in fargo.txt) and then
rebooted?  You needed to do that before you ran putfargo.bat.  Also, make sure
you reset your 92 before you make the backup file.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives