Re: A92: Re: Porting the IR link programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: Porting the IR link programs

No offense taken.  I reread my message and saw where I made my mistake.  I
knew what I meant but it didn't quite make it in the message.  :)

It's amazing how people in other countries, where English isn't native, can
actually do a good job with English; I was born here in the US and can't
even get English right!