A92: Re: Porting the IR link programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: Porting the IR link programs

>Hi all,
>Since I will begin soon to sell preprogrammed PICs for the ir link,
>I thought it would be nice if someone ports the IR link programs to
>other calcs. The Usgard source code for the IR Remote Control
>can be found at my page, and if someone wants the code for IR
>Chat I can send it to him.
>Thanks.
>--

How are you sending the text for the chat?  If you have your own way of
doing it, I just realized that you could chat with two different
calculators.  Like I could chat, with my TI-92, with someone else's TI-85,
for example.  Because you aren't using the TI-protocol (with the .8x* and
.9x* extensions and formats), any two calcs can now talk.  But I am making a
big assumption that you aren't using the TI-protocol.  Am I right?

====
Aaron Hill (mozart@inlink.com)
IRC Nickname on EF-Net: SeracOhw
http://www.inlink.com/~mozart/i3/