Re: A92: Where to find ROMS for the 92 and 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Where to find ROMS for the 92 and 85

assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org</A>
>  To:	assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org
>

>  BG McCollum wrote:
>
>  > > > > > For all those who wish to use these emulators and are unable to
> get a
>  > > ROM
>  > > > > > dump successfully, they can be found at http://www.emulation.net/
>  > > under
>  > > > > the
>  > > > > > TI section. Please d/l these ONLY if you have the calculator.
>  > > > >
>  > > > > There only appears to be a ROM image for MacTiger there (TI-92),
not
> the
>  > > > > TI-85.  Besides, it's illegal to distribute TI ROMs on the net.
>  > > >
>  > > > The TI-85 ROM is in the TI-85 Emulator Package. I have a TI-92 and a
>  > > TI-85,
>  > > > and I have not been able to get a ROM dump from either to my Mac. I
> have
>  > > > even used virtual PC, and it still doesn't come out right. I'm just
> glad I
>  > > > found a place to d/l them because I've had so much trouble. I have
not
>  > > done
>  > > > anything wrong, since I own both calcs. I was just trying to help
> others
>  > > on
>  > > > the list. Besides, most people on the list own a TI-92.
>  > >
>  > > I'm not saying you did anything wrong.  But it is illegal to distribute
>  > > ROMs on
>  > > the net, because that is like pirating commercial software.
>  > >
>  >
>  > your right, that's why i asked that people only d/l the ROMs of the calc
>  > that they have.
>  > agreed? end of discussion, ok?
>
>  Ok, but that's not going to stop those who don't have the calc from
> downloading
>  the ROM.
>
>  --
>  Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>     File Archives
>     the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

First of all, I suggest you all to stop bickering over nothing....
also, I would like to know if anyone could unzip these '.sit'
mac compressed files to standard PC rom files. Or does anybody
know of a site that does TI-92 PC ROM files?