Re: A92: Where to find ROMS for the 92 and 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Where to find ROMS for the 92 and 85

ohh come on...  think of all the smashed ti85s and 92s...  we can't let
their rom go to waste...  :)

Actually I own one of each calc...  I've even hooked up the ti rom directly
to my computer...  Its a ton faster than doing it through the link since
you can get about 30k per second...which is how much the chip is...  :)