Re: A92: Sorry (EOD)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Sorry (EOD)

Okay.  This little argument is getting a bit outa hand.  You want to go
argue, do it somewhere else.  You are flooding this list with meaningless
traffic.  NDStein: If ppl don't read the docs, that is their own thing.  If
they want to come ask a question, let them.  Maybe someone, out of the
kindness of their heart, will answer it.  If not, then it just gets ignored,
and they figure out "well, if no one is gonna answer, guess I have to go
look somewhere else."  But, a post like "read the docs" is a bit pointless,
because a) there is a directory called "docs" and b) there are lots of em on
the ticalc site.  Now, if you want to point them to a specific resouce and
say "there is the answer" then go for it.  If they have further questions,
and you don't feel like answering them, let someone else.  You aren't the
only one on this list.  Okay?  So, if you want to argue about reading docs,
do it somewhere else.  Also, is there any point in persuing this argument?
It makes no sense to complain about a newbie asking q's.  If ya don't like
it, well, that's what the little delete button was invented for.  Alrighty?
You can come spew all you want at me, just don't do it here....

Thank you.
MikeM