Re: A92: Sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Sorry

The information in the docs is sometimes cryptic.  Can you claim you understood
everything the first few times you read them?  Can you claim to understand
*everything* now?
So quit pretending like you are da masta of Fargo and everyone else is out to bug
you.  This list is for questions and answers more then anything else.