A92: Sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Sorry

Attention list:

I'm sorry for wasting this e-mail to talk to you.  I'm sorry I even
bothered with these lists.  I guess I thought I could just walk in here
and act like it was my home, and just ask questions and get answers.
I'm unsubscribing to the lists, and you won't have to bother with me
ever again.  I've decided to take up a different field, one that doesn't
"reinvent the wheel."  Maybe theoretical science, but of course once I
get there someone else will have taken all the credit, so I'll just
drift off into a hole where I may never be seen again.  I'm not saying
this to get sympathy nor anything else.  Since I'm leaving the lists I
won't be able to read your comments, and I'm telling you this so you
don't have to reply to any of my past messages for I won't be able to
read them.

In closing, I'm sorry, maybe someday I'll be able to join god in heaven,
if heaven exists.

-Rob icq:9188921 aim:jessiluvu2