Re: A92: simpson...disc...next?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: simpson...disc...next?

Robert Caldwell schrieb:

> i can't believe this...(rhetorical question=>) who's the one giving
> these programs to ticalc.org?  (programs like simpson's method, disc
> method, etc.)
>
> everytime i learn (well, actually retaught) each method in the calculus
> book, and i write a simple program for it, someone comes onto the
> ticalc.org page and puts it up before me.
>
> is this person in my class?  maybe our school's on the same "learning
> schedule" or something.
>
> quite unfair
>
> sorry for being off topic...had to take it off my chest or blow another
> huge statement against someone (someone said, i won't name that person,
> i had chronic depression...maybe, i don't know)
Perhaps you must think ahead ... and write these programs before someone else
does... or even write them for yourself and compare other solutions to yours
btw I stopped writing programs at all(except for the ones I need...that is I
propose nearly everything already was done and only has to be converted to a
current system)			A.K.