Re: A92: 2.1 vs. 1.11 (rom ver)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: 2.1 vs. 1.11 (rom ver)

At 10:43 PM 9/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I just bought a TI-92 last Saturday and was very suprised to see that the
>rom version was 1.11! I have heard about the rom version 2.1, but would it
>be worth the trouble to try to exchange it for a newer one? What is the
>difference? I thought that 1.11 was old; could it be that they gave me one
>that has been on the shelf for more than a year? I'm considering bringing
>it up with TI, because I'm a little ticked-off because of this (my
>renewal-charger coupon is expired too >=( ).
>
>Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated :)
>
>__
>Thayne Miller
I also have ROM v1.11, but I'm not mad about it.  A ROMv 1.11 is not really
that old at all, now ROM v1.3 and around there is.  You have a good calc
keep it...Eric

-Eric P. Esterle-
fax: 423.764.1897
eesterle@preferred.com
http://www.preferred.com/~pesterle/ericframes.htm

Without education, we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking
educated people seriously.
     -- G.K. Chesterton