A92: Creating, Calling and using Files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Creating, Calling and using Files

I am interested in using Files in the fargo shell.  What I would exactly
like to be able to do is make a text file (or any other type of TI-92
file) save it, then be able to call it in another program/shell, and be
able to delete it.  I would also like to know how to call a program
whithin a fargo program (ie. execute a program whithin a program).  I
would also like to know the ascii formats of the TI-92 files so that
they could be formated (by a text editor , spread sheet, graph, etc.)
whithin a fargo program and still be able to be used in the basic O.S.
of the calculator.  Fell free to email me personaly.

        Thanx,
        Adam King
        kinger@discover-net.net
        aking@acad.uwsuper.edu