re: AW: A92: ti-92 III

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: AW: A92: ti-92 III

Like those in the government, I can niether confirm nor deny any additions to
the TI family at this time.  However, I promise that as soon as any information
is cleared for public release, I will post it to this list.  In the meantime,
please refrain from asking me questions about its existence, or its
specifications.  We are always working on new products, so there are always
projects that are (at this time) internal.  New products are announced at
various educational conferences when they are about ready to ship to the
distributors.  Typically, after announcement, you can expect to see the product
in a retail store in 4-6 weeks.  This time can be shortened or lengthened,
depending on how close you live to the distributor.  At this time, there
haven't been any announcements concerning new additions to the calculator
lineup.

Regards,
Shawn Prestridge
Texas Instruments, Inc.