A92: Printer/Memory expansion unit driver help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Printer/Memory expansion unit driver help

I have just finished designing the hardware part of the Printer Port/Memory
expansion unit, I've nearly finished the writing of the firmware, but I'm
going to wait until I have completely finished with making sure I get all of
the protocals right.  My current design uses a Motorola XC68HC711P2 MCU with
a complementary MC68HC24 port replication unit which will make up for the
printer port connections.  It has a built in UART that is completely
compatible with the methods used by the 92.  all I need now is help for the
fargo driver program and the finishing touches on the protocals.  Any and all
help/comments/suggestions/etc. will be greatly appreciated.

-James