A92: Fargo for TI-92 II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Fargo for TI-92 II

Hi there...

I have recently bought a TI-92 II (ROM version 2.1) and downloaded
The latest version of Fargo avaliable. I have the 5$ homemade parallel cable.
I tried to install Fargo on the calculator using AUTOFARG and followed
all the instructions. After the transfer of the 109K backup the computer
sent Unsucsessful message and reset my calculator. I pressed the Shift-On
combination to test Fargo (the screen should blink) but it didn't blink.
I guess it is form the fact that TI-92 II has 256 kb of ram the backup
does not overlap and write on the first bytes or ram. Is there a way of
installing Fargo on a TI-92 II ?

 thanks in Advance !