Re: A92: QuickView II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: QuickView II

fi97 Sacha KAERCHER wrote:

> hi ! This is my first mail to the list.
> Do you know QuickView ? It is my very first asm prog, and i'm writing
> a new
> version . Could you tell me wich features you would like ?
> Could all of you who use QV send me a mail ? I 'd like to know if
> there are
> more than my friends who use QV...
> Excuse my horrible english, i'm french.
>
> Sacha

I know Quick View. Nice Proc! It would be very usefull, if I would be
able, to say it, how many chars there should be displayed per line (so
you would have to add horizontal scrolling). This would be very useful,
to view tables, or to look out, how a lab report file would look like,
when you print it (lab reports have different line-length depending of
what paper is set in the printer-setup-menu, which are in the range
between 68 - 80 cpr)