Re: A92: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

Chips Are here!  E-mail me if you want one!!!

They are $45 and you need to order fast!

John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Exium EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware

> From: sivecjos@student.lansing.cc.mi.us
> To: assembly <assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org>
> Subject: Re: A92: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!
> Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 10:10:56 -0500 (EST)
>

> How much is the HD?
>
> On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, John Fraser wrote:
>

> > A Hard Drive for the 92, I call it the exium, is now ready for orders.
It