A92: Libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Libraries

As I recently read here, TI is going to spread developing tools for assembly
programming when they release the plus-module. I think it would be a good idea
if they did that right now! I myself am writing a disassembler, of which the
kernel is ready, but I got to write IO and I don't want to do that twice(perhaps
I write something simple without any comfort). So, if I had these tools, I think
I could use already existing ROM-routines for that task without having to write
them again.
Perhaps somebody at TI will read these lines and may give us concrete answers,
otherwise, as you can derive from the decreasing number of released files for
the ti92, everybody programming in assembler thinks of waiting till june 98.
A list of supported routines in rom, used parameters and provided results would
do at first, I suppose.
		AK
mail : Arno.Kizina@t-online.de