A92: Re: TI-92 512k Memory Extender is Available!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: TI-92 512k Memory Extender is Available!

>On Mon, 10 Nov 1997 16:20:45 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
>writes:
>>>i've been to bryan's page but are you using his asm progs to access
>>the
>>>EuP
>>Yes.  He has the driver for the 92.  The 82,83,85, and 86 people will
>>have
>>to wait.  Till about December.
>>
>>>what about a higher capacity one like 1meg or 2......
>>When the chip comes out, yes it is possible.  THere has to be
>>availability
>>of the memory chip.  Marshel Electronics has the 1MB, but I'd have to
>>order
>>a minimum of 32 at about 15 each...
>
>how about a preorder..
>have everyone pay who wants a 1 mb in advance
>once you have 32 people paid up them buy them..

Well, I don't want to do that because of these reasons:
It would take me alot of time to make 32 when the memory comes
I don't even know if Bryan wants to copy 32 chips.  ;)

I'll look at Insight Electronics WWW site and see if they have them.

Grant Stockly