A92: Re: TI-92 512k Memory Extender is Available!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: TI-92 512k Memory Extender is Available!

>the EEPROMs are extractable right...
Yes.  I am using the PLCC chip.  Not SMT so you can replace the chips.

heh, if you ever re-write it 1,000,000 times

>so i can take it out like a CPU..
yes.  very carefully...

>then i can upgrade... just change the chips...to the 1 mb
>then it doesn't matter what shape the extender is in just the chip
Well, I havn't asked Bryan, but from the structure of the source, yes.
When we get a 1MB chip it would mean editing the source for the extra
pages.

Atmel 512k      Atmel 1024k
2048 pages      4096 pages?
256 bytes pp    256 bytes pp?

Yes.  The driver could support the 1MB chip when it is available.  We would
have to work out bugs in the surce first, though.

Grant Stockly