Re: A92: TI-92 Plus??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: TI-92 Plus??

It is a 92 chip that ti is making and releaseing Q2 98.  It has more me and
is assembly included wiht some new math deal too.  Sounds like the 96 to me
butt hye call it the 92+.  Also now wiht this new chip you cn recieve
backups and new versions of softwre from ti bysomehitng called electronic
.......  I don't know the res.t  Some letters ave a web site you can try.
It has everything you need to know.  I great deal form the looks of it.

John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Expander uP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware