Re: A92: TI-92 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: TI-92 Plus

	See?  I told you guys to just be patient...  I will be leaving the
office tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov. 11, 1997) to go to the SSMA conference in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.  The conference will be held in the Grand Milwaukee
Hotel.  If any of you guys happen to be in the neighborhood, stop by and I'll
let you play with a real, live 92+.
	The text editor is improved, so don't worry about it!!  The page up,
page down has been implemented.  Assembly language support will be given, but
the details on jump tables, interrupt vectors, etc. will be given at a later
date.  Most likely, they will be distributed via the Web.
	Although my project has finally been announced, please do not flood my
inbox with a deluge of questions about its capabilities.  I am uncertain at
this time how much information I can divulge, and the person who can answer
that quesstion is/was at the ICTCM conference in Chicago, where the 92+ was
announced.  I am not sure when she is scheduled to return to the office.  If it
is today, then I will find out this info and post it to the list.  Remember, I
will be out of the office starting at 11:30 a.m. Central Daylight Time (GMT
-6:00) tomorrow.  Any mail sent to me after that time will not be received
until the following Monday.
	As I said, if you can come to the conference, I would love to meet you
and let you play with a 92+!!  Have a great day, and a wonderful weekend.

Regards,
Shawn Prestridge
Texas Instruments, Inc.
Educational & Productivity Solutions