Re: A92: assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: assembly

Yes it is a 512K memory hardrive for teh TI-92.  It uses a flash memory.
This product is created by happeware and is only $40.(The only one on the
market, not to mention this price is about 110% of parts cost!)  Later after
I get more orders teh price will drop to 37.5 or 35 dollars.  Gvie me a call
(e-mial if you want one or if you want more info.(I'm trying to get a quick
cam to take the pictures of it.)  Make sure you tell others about it.
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Exium and Exium Pro?
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/3542