A92: Untrue accusation against ticalc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Untrue accusation against ticalc.org

I noticed the following text was placed on the Ti-Philes web page:

Well, it seems that the ticalc.org crew has once again taken over
#TI-Files. Oh well, it seems that this is just standard procedure now.
This won't affect how this site
is just updated -- we just thought you might like to know about the
relative maturity levels of the two sites.

I would just like to point out that ticalc.org in no way took over your
#ti-files channel.  I know for a fact that some people that may like to
visit ticalc.org took it over, but no ticalc.org staff member took it
over.  So please stop blaming the site itself for your problems.
Thanks.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org