Re: LF:asm tutorial for a newbie

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 07:45 PM 6/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I recently bought a ti92 and downloaded fargo
>and as I'm interested in programming I'm desperately seeking a good
>assembly tutorial compatable with the fargo system.If anyone knows of one
>online please tell me. thanx.  --

I have been thinking of doing something along these lines for a while.  I
was kind of leaning towards a more advanced tutorial, as the questions most
often posed on IRC deal with pretty advanced topics, but I could
incorporate simpler things as well.  I just wonder what kind of interest
there is for something such as this, if you would find a Fargo Tutorial
informative, please e-mail me privately (warn@geocities.com)  Until then, I
am on IRC almost daily (as waffy) and am more than willing to answer any
questions that you might have!

Other excellent resources include: the 68000 guide by Jimmy Mardell and all
of the source code released by the many splendid Fargo programmers.

	-Andrew