Re: LF: size limit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: size limit

Yep.  That was the catch.  A68k could only handle 32k of something.  I
thought it was 32k symbols;  I might be wrong.

I have a couple of suggestions, but they may each make for a large amount
of re-coding...

1.  Put some of the routenes in a library, or in a couple of libraries.
This way you can miss the assembler limitation.

2.  Somehow elsewise break your code up into different files.  This would
be a bit more work (the Fargo core handles the work if you do it the first
way.)

Just some thoughts

--Shawn Walker