LF: Expander Raffle (Sorry, my site is down!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Expander Raffle (Sorry, my site is down!)

My site has been up-and-down for some strange reason this past day, so
many of you cannot access the instructions for entering the raffle, so
here they are (cut and paste):

I have finished approximately 20 expanders, and they're ready for
sale.  To be elligible to buy one, you must enter the Expander
Raffle.  To enter, simply send me an email with the following
format:

1. Have the subject be "Expander Raffle Entry Request"

2. List your full name.

3. List your full and complete email address.

4. Optional:  Write a short paragraph explaining what you will be
using the Expander SF for (this will have no bearing on whether
you win or not, I'm just curious).

Please match the subject *exactly* (don't include the quotations)
because I'll be filtering the requests through my email client.
This raffle will end at noon on Saturday, 6/28/97, Eastern
Standard Time.  After I have received all the entries, I will
literally be writing everyone's name down on a slip of paper and
then randomly choosing people out of a hat.  The first twenty or
so I choose will get to order an expander.  Sorry, unless I have
told you otherwise beforehand, I will be making no exceptions to
this raffle.  So if you're not chosen, you don't get one.  This
could well be my last batch of the summer.  And obviously you can
only enter this raffle once, and no multiple expander orders are
allowed either.  As always the price will be $60 each.

If you aren't chosen in the raffle, all is not lost.  I will be
using the profits of this batch to buy more chips.  If and when I
find more, then I may just end up selling the chips rather
completed expanders. I'm really not sure what I'll be doing.
I'll have to decide when I get the chips whether I want to build
more expanders.

If you are chosen, you will have approximately two weeks to get
the check or money order in the mail.  If you can't make this
deadline, I must choose someone else.

-Mel
-The TI-Memory Expansion Homepage
-http://www.egr.msu.edu/~tsaimelv/expander.htm