Re: LF: Need to check whether just the modifier key has been pressed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Need to check whether just the modifier key has been pressed

I am sorry about mentioning this again, but I just checked, and it IS in
PORTS.TXT.  Check "The Keyboard Matrix" section of that file and it
explains how to do it.  I have never done it myself, but it is in there.
 You can find out if any particular key except ON, even the separate
enter keys, has been hit.  It is different from the getkey numbers.  In
fact, it is not a number.  Read that section.