Re : Re: LF: Once more: prog stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re : Re: LF: Once more: prog stuff

1)  So: tell me if i am wrong: progs are moved in memory all the time by the
ti os but they stay still when excuted.

2)  <<  move.l	#2,d0
	move.l	#5,d1
	add.l	d0,d1	; d0+d1 --> d1.  So, afterwards, d1=7

OK: this works. However, is this operation done by the processor as if it was
a hex addition ? I mean that in fact  we have chance that addition in hex is
just the same as in bin or dec... No ?
3)   Is there a prog written which, like a debugger, allows to add
breakpoints in a prog and to get the state of registers ? Reclib cannot
except if called by an error...
If you had to show the state of a register, how many hex chars would U use (
could U tell me exactly why U would chose a certain number: i am getting a
little confused with all that hex/bin stuff )
4)   Last: lets imagine i wish to build a huge table ( ~1000 entries ). Is
there a way to build it with a prog and to store it in a var which could be
accessed by other progs ?

BTW, "suite" IS french ! ( Gosh ! I taught him sth )
            ^^^
           just like " following "

That' s all !
Thanks for all help, Shawn...