LF: fargo libs and doc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: fargo libs and doc

wel: as my prog is beeing tested, i hadn' t much work as a programmer..
So, i decided to go through fargo libs and docs to understand everything a
little more...
there are a few things which have made me think:
1) the use of ( $adress ) instead of $adress to get something from a constant
adress in mem... why ? jimmy' s guide precises that you don' t need
 parentheses...
2) the idle_loop in flib: it seems that the prog tests if a key has  been
pressed: it checks a certain area in mem... Such a feature is not precised in
fargo docs...
then , it checks what the author calls a keybuffer where the value of the key
pressed is stored ... ???? as sooner, i don' t remember any ref to such a
feature in the docs.
3) the use of many vars  which are not defined in the var declaration part.
as: "apd_timer" in the "idle_loop" label
how is this possible ?
4) in graylib, the use of the adress to int_1:
 in the docs, the exception vector table begins at $00000000
then, in this table, we got the position of int_1 : $0064
however, in  graylib, the adress of int_1 is $00020064 ???? why ?
5) in ports.txt, it is precised that port: $00600016 is a an adress to a
timer which, every 16th time it is incremented allows the screen to be
refreshed... is there a way to detect that 16th time ?
by, first , waiting the timer to reset and then , the 16 th time it would be
incremented , it would mean that the screen is beeing refreshed ?

thanks for answering...
mathieu <hm lacage@aol.com>