LF: Re: Link Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: Link Port

> My link port does not work properly: I have to really press the jack in
> and push to from side to side until it begins to recieve data, and I
> have to keep pressing it in this awkward position.  Has anyone had the
> same problem?  Should I send my calc to TI for repair?  I bought it less
> than a year ago.
> Also, I need Borland Turbo Assembler, preferrebly 4.0  Can anyone send
> it to me or tell me where I can find a shareware version to download?
> Thanx.

I had the same problem. Some weeks later my link port died completely,
so I went to TI and got a new calc, with ROM 2.1 and 256Kb, for a small
price difference of 315 SEK (ca $40).

Oh, and the warranty is 2 (two) years - read your manual ;-)

Niklas Brunlid (nma95nbr@student1.lu.se or e96nbr@efd.lth.se)
No Homepage - fight the bandwith waste!
PQF Quote follows:

Beyond the top of the sky was the place the Thing had called the universe.
It contained -- according to the Thing -- everything and nothing. And there
was very little everything and more nothing than anyone could imagine.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Wings)