Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

This is not true in the least.  The 92 is completely stable.  It's not that
it's "not stable in assembly", but that the programmer of the assembly code
did something wrong.  Yes, a programmer could cause that error from the
addition you tried, probably accidentally.  Bad assembly code will cause
problems/errors on any platform.  The problem is not that the 92 is unstable.
I just thought I should clear that up.  If you don't run any fargo programs
and don't have fargo installed, you will never get these errors.  Not once.
This means that it's not the 92's fault, because it works fine by itself,
without fargo, and fargo is an unsupported piece of software.