Re: A92: P-92 !?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: P-92 !?

I would like it if we could make a standard language such as C. If we
did this more people would be able to program in it, and we would have
more of a chance of converting games. If you want to see what Sage is go
to the temporary address at www.netset.com/~jhirsch/sage/index.html. It
is a C compiler I started on.

Pascal Sueess wrote:

> Hello!
> I have some ideas about developping a new programming language for
> the TI - 92 : P-92 !
> P-92 would be a combination of Assembler, Pascal and Delphi.
> I have a lot of great ideas, but:
> Developping a new compiler is a lot of work.
> So I want to know first if there really is a need for it.
>
> What do you thing about it?
> Would you like it?
> Would you use it?
> Some suggestions?
> Does somebody want to help? (for example correcting my spelling
> mistakes... :-) )
>
> Pascal

Follow-Ups: References: