Re: A92: creating a romdump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: creating a romdump

Pascal Sueess wrote:

> Hello!
> I tried to create a romdump for Tiger - but without succes.
> I have got a graphlink. So I used romdump2.
> I started HyperTerminal, started a connection over com2 and
> enabled the ASCI-saving.
> Then I started romdump2 on the TI-92. The TI-92 beginns
> counting. But nothing on the HyperTerminal screen happens...
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks
>
> Pascal

I tried to get a romdump with norton terminal, it didn't work, too. If
I'd program a little c-programm, which receives the dump from the serial
port (I've got a graphlink cable, too), by the bios-interrupts, do
anybody know, which settings I would need for stopbits, parity...., and
would I have to use romdump any more?