Re: A92: Re: Mac C -> Fargo "C4Fargo Mac" released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Aaron A. Hill wrote:

> Well,
>
> I do have an Amiga that has a 68000 C compiler.  I have tried to execute the
> code generated, but Fargo won't recognize the program.  I run the program
> and I just get the pause thing (the code that is added to fake out the ti).
> FBrowser won't detect the program.  I would be grateful if you could help me
> setup the environment.  I has examined the actual object code that is
> generated by the Assembler that is packaged with the Fargo stuff.  I see the
> stuff that has to be in the program, but I don't know how the tell my Amiga
> C compiler to add that stuff.
>
> Thanks for any help,

Actually you don't. The Amiga C compiler (Storm/Manx/SAS) are all
pointed at
efficient amiga development. As far as I know there is no way that you
can compile
a file into a single hunk. That is a prime requirement for Fargo.
So stick with the asm.
C compilers aren't mem efficient enough. So....

Michael Nielsen
Dm97424@edb.tietgen.dk