Re: re:A92: Re: Mac C -> Fargo "C4Fargo Mac" released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: re:A92: Re: Mac C -> Fargo "C4Fargo Mac" released

> I haven't checked out the C stuff, but first I want to ask this question:
> Will this C stuff work for any compiler.  I have Visual C++ (w/ Visual
> Studio 97... v5.0 I think).  I also have a C compiler on my Amiga (which can
> compile to the 68000 because the Amiga uses a 68000)...
>
> Thanks for any help,

   As was mentioned in the description, this only works with Metrowerks
CodeWarrior Pro 2.  It is possible to port it to previous versions of
CodeWarrior, but I doubt it can be ported to many other compilers.
   However, the method which I used to establish a C-environment is very
simple, and could be used to write projects that do work with other compilers.
 The main requirement is that the compiler must be able to generate MC68000
object code.  If it cannot, there is no point in using it.
   If anyone knows C and assembly on their environment well enough, I'm willing
to help establish the requirements for the project under that environment.

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu