Re: A92: a92:new programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: a92:new programs

If that's the reason, then everyone's missing something: EVERYONE isn't
going to get this upgrade.  I, for one, am certainly going to, and I'm
sure a
good portion of the people on this list will, but the vast majority of
people
with TI-92's probably won't get the upgrade.  Therefore, unfortunately,
stuff
will have to be written for both.  Hopefully, David Ellsworth will figure
out
some way to let the same assembly programs run on both.  At least, a
compiler with the option to compile for the TI-92+ or just the regular
TI-92.

And While I'm on the subject of David Ellsworth, I'm still wondering what
the
heck is wrong with Fargo and Rom 1.7.

     Daniel Plaisted
     -dsplaisted@bigfoot.com