A92: Re: Assembly-92 Digest V1 #170

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: Assembly-92 Digest V1 #170

>How? Even if you *don't* use local variables in programs, I find it hard to
>reach such a limit.
>
>Thinking about it, I find that limit hard to believe. The theoretical limit
>should be <number of characters useable in variable names>^8. This would
>exceed 650 E+9, though...

That's stupid 800 variables limit (very easy to reach bielive me, I did)
is confirmed by TI un TI92's FAQ. when I say 800 variable limit that
means that you can have more than 800 variable in the whole memory. I
didn't say that there's only 800 way to name a variable, there's 650e9
different names possibles for a variable, but you can't create those
650e9 variables of course at the same time. you can't create more than
800 variable !