A92: TINX: Test this

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: TINX: Test this

I need to know what the attached program writes for all ROM versions, if
possible. The program is small and only requires hexlib.

Thanks

Lcdtest.92p

Niklas Brunlid
PQF Quote follows:

"This isn't how I imagined it, chaps," said War. "I haven't been waiting
for thousands of years just to fiddle around with bits of wire.  It's not
what you'd call *dramatic*. Albrecht Duerer didn't waste his time doing
woodcuts of the Four Button-Pressers of the Apocalypse, I do know that."
        -- Armageddon delayed by technical difficulties
           (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)