Re: A92: Interrupts, keys and timer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bryan Christopher Turner wrote:

>    Unfortunately I don't have my calc with me or I'd tell you which
> interrupt
> was drawing the status bar at the bottom of the screen.  Perhaps
> someone else knows off the top of their head..
Well, flib[clr_scr] _draws_ the _line_, the ints just put the "2nd",
Diamond and other symbols there.  Auto-Int 1 is responsible for most of
this (I believe), however disabling it _completly_ stops a lot of
things... perhaps, most importantly the updating of the key buffer and
some ports... I think (I haven't tried it) the best way to keep the
modifiers from appearing is to just make sure that bits 0-3 and 5 of
$0761C.l don't get set... also bit 15 causes the status line to get
updated (at next auto-int).

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
--