Re : Re: A92: line 1111 & Raven

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re : Re: A92: line 1111 & Raven

I had been through your code but i wasn' t sure of what i had understood and
i had no courage to try to go deeper in the code to fully understand it. That
is why i asked you that question...

Thus, to go on the subject, as you know more than me on this subject, could
you be a little more precise as the use of that line 1010 error... Because i
remember having one when i worked on doom and as this vector is used by the
system ( in which way ? ) to do some strange things, it cannot be used to
recognize a line 1010 error... If so, what exactly causes this error ? If you
don' t know, then it could be possible to understand it by searching the
memory for the text string " line 1010 emulator error"... then, we would have
some hints....

Now, on Raven, i believe that a search feature would be great and user
breakpoints are not truly needed...
this code does it:

; your program

   move.b  D0,breakpoint_data
   clr.b   D0
breakpoint:
   tst.b   D0
   beq     breakpoint
   move.b  breakpoint_data,D0
   bra      program
breakpoint_data:
   dc.b     0

program:

;the folowing of the program
to go on in the program, all you have to do is to edit the D0 reg and to put
anything you want in the lower byte.

But you probably know this allready...
However, there is one feature which lacks ! It would be great if we could
look at the screen when the debugger is called...

that' s it !
Mathieu, <hm lacage@aol.com>