LF: Testing a pixel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Testing a pixel

Try calling flib[find_pixel] with the point and then testing the bit
returned in D0 against the memory location pointed to by the address in A0.

Should look something like:
        move.w y,-(a7)
        move.w x,-(a7)
        jsr flib[find_pixel]
        lea 4(a7),a7               ;reset stack ptr
        btst d0,(a0)
        beq yup_pixel_set
nope_pixel_clear:
yup_pixel_set:

This is untested and probably won't work, but that's the idea.

-Kevin
khuber@mr.net