Re: LF: Fargo game ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Fargo game ideas

> A ballistics type game, i.e. Scorched Earth

Well, I made a game like this for the TI-85 called Bombardment.  I
started it for the TI-92 and I started with the landscape generator.
I am just learning 68k ASM so it will take me a while to get started,
but I WILL make a Bombardment game for the TI-92.  It will also be
much better on the TI-92.  On the 85, the screen was too small to
make it into a good game.  On the 85, I had the tanks be 8x8 sprites
and you almost had to TRY not to hit them because they were too big.
On the 92, however, an 8x8 tank would be ideal.  Also, there is a
random number routine that would work very good for a computer
player.

-Ed