Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

I bought mine last Spring when they first became available in Knoxville. I
was a Senior at Farragut High School (about 2000 students). I was the
first person to have one and I couldn't walk down the hall with out people
pushing and shoving to get a look at my calc. I was the second worst
distriction in the school that year. The first was my introduction of
Z-Shell tetris.

|     Baer William Bradford       | Smile the Future Is Now!       |
|         Knoxville,TN            |    \  ,,,            __________|
|       University of TN          |     \(o o)          | C-YA L8R |