LF: I can't get it to work!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: I can't get it to work!!!

I believe that's the TI-92 error because you're trying to use var-link.
Double check your connections.  Use the link.exe that comes with fargo.
*DON'T USE THE TI-92 VAR-LINK* Leave the TI-92 on the home screen and put
the cover on if you keep feeling tempted to use the var-link menu (which
won't work with the parallel link and link.exe).  Link can manage sending
and receiving files while the TI-92 sits there happily on the home screen.
You'll see a message during the transfer on your PC and in the last line
of your calculator.

-Kevin
khuber@mr.net