Re: LF: How do I delete?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: How do I delete?

Damnit people...   RTFM!!!

Ahh well...  To remove the lock sign next to a program, go to the [var-link] menu, select the file you want un-locked, and hit F1 (Manage) and then hit [7]:UnLock Variable.  Then hit the delete key.

"How can I get FARGO to work?"  BE MORE SPECIFIC!  It's like saying "How can I get my computer to work?"  Explain what your problem is, and just maybe we might be able to help.  It may be better if you consult the file FARGO.TXT first though, and save us the grief.

Aaron "In a bad mood today" Tubbs

At 07:59 PM 11/27/96 -0500, you wrote:

>How do I delete a program that has a lock sign next to it?...oh ya, how can I

>get FARGO to work?...and what are some games that it has?

>-Nomad

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>