Re: LF: Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Fargo

I've crashed my 1.12 ROM many times with it (My 1.7 NEVER crashed), but it is nothing that can't be fixed by a reset.  Since Fargo does not modify anything physically on your calculator, no irreperable <<sic> damage can be done, guarenteed.  Just make sure to back up all of your old programs before you do it, and make a clean back-up.

Aaron

At 01:11 PM 11/27/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I am wary to load Fargo onto my calc. Have any of you had any malfunctions

>due to it? I want to know if it is secure before I risk ruining a $170

>piece of equipment.

>*------------------------------------------------------------------*

>|     Baer William Bradford       | Smile the Future Is Now!       |

>|         Knoxville,TN            |    \  ,,,            __________|

>|       University of TN          |     \(o o)          | C-YA L8R |

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>

Follow-Ups: References: